These are the committees defined within Washington DC Chapter of NIGP. Click the view members link or the committee name to
see a list of committee members. If visible for a committee, click the More info to view additional information about the committee.
If there are subcommittees, a list of subcommittees will be displayed. Click on the name of the subcommittee to view the members.
• Pursue members for the Chapter
• Review membership applications
• Welcome members
• Plan and manage the Chapter's General Body meetings includes topics and speakers
• Arrange annual holiday party
• Develop and administer a program that recognizes accomplishments of Chapter members and other procurement professionals in the area
• Develop and administer a program that bestows awards and scholarships to Chapter members
• Notify members of passing’s, retirements, and other relevant concerns
• Assist the Chapter with receiving NIGP recognition
Social Media / Public Relations
• Develop and enforce the Chapter's Social Media strategy
• Work to review website and public information via Social Media outlets is professional and consistent with the Chapter's mission